Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Real Progress

Well I figured out one great thing. I can bring my laptop with me to the nursery. I have spent most of the day with Anna at her side because I want to be here when she is attempting to wake up, but when she is resting I hate to poke at her. Now I can provide bedside updates. At 3:00 PM the sedation medication is gone which means we are down to one IV pole. No changes in the vent settings. I know that we are still a couple a days away from it being gone but I am getting so excited about holding baby Anna. I started charging the video camera today just to make sure that we are ready.

I getting ready for my Mom, Lissie and Jill to visit so I will have to journey back to my dorm room. I am going to get great exercise as I make many a trips back and forth to visit this beautiful baby who is showing signs of progress every minute.

Jessica

No comments: