Friday, September 5, 2008

Proud Big Sisters: Lisse and Jill



This afternoon I picked up the girls from day care. Jill seemed genuinely confused but quickly was comforted when I picked her up. Lisse ran with open arms and turned to her friends and said “ Just like she promised, My Mommy picked me up” The girls and I drove to Lima to pick up David from work. We received a gift card to Applebees from my co-workers at Putnam Acres, so we enjoyed a nice diner out. We went to Kohls so that I could pick up a new purse. I guess when you become a mother of 3, you officially need the “Mom” purse that holds everything. My old purse just did not cut it anymore, no more cute fashionable purses for me. We then made our way to the hospital for Lissie to see her new baby sister without the ventilator.

Jessica

No comments: