Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Power

It seems the the hospital is experiencing some power issues tonight. I have been told that this is some scheduled work that causes some shifts from regular to generator power. This means that for the most part everything is working but the TV in my room or the ice machine does not have any power. Also to charge the cell and computer, I had to find the red outlets. As far as the nursery, some of the light are a little different but everything else seems to be working fine. Just a little scary because power for the ventilator and other life supporting equipment are so important for Anna at this time.

The 3:00 AM update. She is resting well and vitals are stable. They continue to try to lower the oxygen concentration. I will try to get s little more rest before I go visit my baby girl.

Jessica

No comments: