Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Peek A Boo

Anna opened her eyes this morning for me. When I got to the nursery the Respiratory Therapist was so excited to show me the Anna had a little spunk and was opening her eyes. She was slightly opening her eyes it was great to see. I tried to take picture but she would only open one eye.
Anna is very stable this morning and things are really looking good for the ventilator to come off in the next couple of days. Then the next challenge is to see how she will do with out all of the support of the medications and ventilator. They said that it will probably be another week or so before she comes home after the vent is off. This will bring new challenges as I will probably not stay at the hospital but try to visit as often as possible. We will tackle that issue when it comes. Right now I am so anticipating the exhibiting of the vent.

Jessica

No comments: