Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day 7

Anna had a good night. A stable night. No major changes but her lab and test values continue to show she small progress.

I met with the Nurse Practitioner this morning and she stated she thought that her color looked better. Also she was a little more awake this morning even though they continue to give her medication to sedate her, she is moving her arms and legs a little. Now it is just a waiting game for the Dr to determine what the plan for the day will be. Hopefully he is in soon. I know that I have to prepare my self for many changes today and many ups and downs as they attempt ween her from the ventilator.

I attended the morning Communion service at the hospital. David got the girls to school/day care and is now on his way to the hospital. I am looking forward to a day hopefully filled with progress and good news.

No comments: