Saturday, August 30, 2008

Stable


They really expect that I should sleep. I have this beautiful baby clinging to life 100 yards away and they are ordering me to go to bed. I know that there is nothing that I can do for her right now, but I struggle every time I walk out of the doors of the special care nursery. Yesterday was rough, a day I know I will never forget.
As Father Alphonse told me, I have to have hope because If I do not have hope then I am going to cause the others in my family and Anna's caregivers to lose hope also.
As of midnight her blood gas levels were improving and her pulse rate was stabilizing and her blood pressure was increasing. You can not imagine how many different apparatus they have on this little girl.
The next hours and day are critical, and we need everyone to please keep Baby Anna in your thought and prayers. We take every positive lab value as progress and have learned that staying the same or lowering to a number are all contributing to her recovery.
Big sisters Lissie and Jill are enjoying the weekend being spoiled and shuffled among loving relatives. We appreciate all of them.
Jessica Trinko

No comments: