Saturday, August 30, 2008

Snazzy

As my Mom and I were walking down just before dinner, we ran into the Nurse Practitioner. Victoria has been wonderful today and all of the staff are so supportive of our family. They are compassionate and answer, without seeming annoyed, the zillions of questions that I ask. Having a minimal nursing knowledge allows me too be very curious although geriatric nursing is far different than pediatric nursing.

As I asked for an update she stated "She is Snazzy". I replied I like "snazzy" and I thought that was a word that we were happy to hear. The afternoon has gone well. We visited Anna for awhile and got a couple of finger squeezes and watched her toes move. They are keeping her sedated at this point because they need her lungs to heal and that is the most important thing at this point.

Jessica

No comments: