Thursday, February 26, 2009

No Big Changes

Not many changes today. Anna’s chest x-ray showed that there were no changes. Her respirations and oxygen levels are about the same. Her temperament (grumpy) is the same. After the pediatrician visited this evening she changed her respiratory treatment to include for them to do percussion. This is where they actually lake a small cup and basically pound repeatedly on her chest. This is to try to break up the “junk” that is in her lungs. They did it this evening and she actually kind of enjoyed it.

I know that it will be at least a couple of more days before Anna gets to go home. At this point, I am being patient. I hope that I can continue to be patient but I know as she gets better I will be more anxious and ready for us all to leave and be back to our “normal” lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are all in our hearts and prayers. Looking forward to hearing about Anna Marie's improvement.

BaBa & Barney