Thursday, February 26, 2009

Frequent Stay Rewards

David asked me the other day if I thought the hospital had frequent flyer rewards. I am not sure what sort of “perks” you might get for such a program . Maybe a free starbucks, an upgraded bed, bigger softer bath towels or access to a special “club” with a whirlpool. I know that the reward I would like more than anything right now is back massage. This chair/bed is not the most comfortable sitting or sleeping arrangement..

Anna had a rough mid morning early afternoon. Her vitals are stable and breathing is improving but she is not happy and making sure that everyone knows it. I was getting overwhelmed and down when in walked a volunteer with an animal and balloons for Anna from the officials and staff at the courthouse. It brought a smile to my face and then as I was putting them on the stand in walked Father Alphonse from our Church. He has played such a vital role in Anna’s life from the very beginning. He blessed her and he and I reflected on how far she had come. I know that he possesses special power to assist the healing process so I am very optimistic that things are going to go much better from here.

No comments: